Read Time:2 Minute, 52 Second
Board Resolution for the project Action of the planning
- At 1st Company ARDL will select 4479 UP and 1209330 CEP by Publication to the Newspaper for implementations of the project UN BD SDG2030 ESHOARDL .
- UN BD SDG is main Goals of the country Bangladesh for 2030 and ESHO is Eshop Smat Home which is a smart home based income generating work station for the company ARDL UP, CEP and associates.
- Surveying, feasibility analysis, Planning ,designing/modeling, project promotion of the BD SDG2030 goals , integrating with Government agencies and other local and foreign organization, selection of the ARDL partners as and Associates including Union Partners called Ups and Community Entrepreneurs partner CEPs ,Negotiate with interested bank and Local and International financial organizations ,Creates Executive committee to coordinate the full project based , Select ARDL Associates and Services providers, provide training to the Ups and CEPs through competent trainers and Enlisted qualified organizations , project control and management by Executive committee , Executive committee analysis the matrix of the UN SDG2030 goals which will help the country’s Government to reach BDSDG 2030 to 2050 and BD Delta master plan 2100 .
- This UN BD SDG2030 ESHOARDL 4G NEIGHBORHOOD Master plan project Will endeavor to help the government to reach BDSDG 2030 to 2050 and BD Delta master plan 2100.
- Each UP will invest 32,800taka for their self employment training , Project guideline eBook, sign MOU & PPA, get Individual market place web site, Social media sites, books, poster, stickers etc. and earn 54,500taka per month from CEP. Each UP is Repetitive of the Company ARDL and monitoring 270 CEPs and Each CEP paid 200 taka per month as Honorius for Up’s services.
- Each CEP will also invest 32,800taka for their self employment : training, Project guideline eBook, sign MOU & PPA, get Individual market place web site, Social media sites, books, poster, stickers etc. and their product or service promotions and loan or personally invest 13,27,200 taka BDT total 13,60,000 taka BDT for self sufficient smart home work station and CEP will earn total 40,000taka cash and service benefit per month from production, service under the project. (If any Local and International financial organizations provide loan for 10years to the CEP and each CEP can refund 20,000taka or more per month and ARDL’s UP will provide services to the interested Local and International financial organizations to collect the revenues.
- Local and International financial organizations or local Bank(private or public) will provide loan or Joint venture investment to the each CEP with the help of UP.
- ARDL will Search local or international joint venture investors of to implement the project.
- ARDL will Search to get Funds including Donations or AID from UNDP, World Bank, ADB etc. With the help of Government Agencies and others Institutions to get the 1209330 smart home self sufficient works station including 17 sustainable goals matrix or targets.
- ARDL will Search Prime minister’s special funds to build ESHO ARDL SDG LAB.
- ARDL will seek LGSP-3 funding from LGED to provide training to the Innovative Entrepreneurs.
- ARDL will seek help and Public and Private Cooperation, Ministry, to the Government Agencies and others Institutions to planning and implementation the project.
- ARDL will seek promotional funding as Sponsorship for Newspaper publication, Advertisement, branding and communication from reputed company or organization’s CSR fund.