1. Project short title or Short Name: ESHO-ARDL
2. Project Long Title: Master plan with Sustainable Socioeconomic diversified integrated partnership good practice Ideas and Complete community neighborhood resilience Architecture Model and Development of Self-Sustaining Eco-Villages “UNBD SDG2030’s 4G ESHO-ARDL Mission Bangladesh 490 Smart Village, 1209330 Smart Home with Smart Work Station within 4479 Micro Rural Special Economic Zones.” for the 12 million people self employments directly to Bangladesh.
3. Lead Company: Architecture Research and Development Ltd (ARDL).(EXTERNAL PARTNER Under Article 15 of the Bangladesh Constitution )
4. Line Ministry: SDG Cell, Prime Minister's Office, and Ministry planning.
5. Facilitating Partners: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Co-operatives, Ministry of Housing and Public Works, Ministry of Power, Energy & Mineral Resources (MPEMR), Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Ministry of the women and children welfare, Ministry of Social welfare, Ministry of Labor and Employment.
1.1 Project Implementing Agency: Implementation by Multiple Groups with Faster SDGs project Implementation Method. • Lead Company ARDL. With • Local Project partners and Community Entrepreneurs partner CEPs, • Associates Partners (Start-up Sponsors, Seed fund Investors, suppliers (Enlisted) by ARDL), • Members who are Local and foreign investors, individual entrepreneur community solvent party, business organizations, associations, etc. Any Microcredit Organizations like NGOs, Any Direct donors, aid, grant, a charity organization, National and International private or public local investors, Telecommunication Company, TV media, etc.
6. Contact Person with Responsibilities: Architect Sumsun Nahar B.Arch. BUET, CEO (Managing Director-ARDL), Cell: +8801711334510, +8801787811637; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ,Web Site : www.eshoardl.com , www.zerowastecity-bd.com , www.charityuniversity-bd.com , www.sdg-bd.com . https://www.youtube.com/c/SumsunNahar , ** All partners Office Used as Sub Office or Cell or Centre of the Project.
7. Mailing Address: House-2, Road -5, Nikon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, 84/E/4, West Jafarabad,(1st floor) Dhaka - 1207, Bangladesh.
8. Advisor/ Consultant: Prof. M. N. Islam, Adv.Nori Khisha, Eng. Monir Hossain,
9. Project Location - 4479 Union of the country Bangladesh.
10. Project Duration: (a) Preparation - 01 month (b) Implementation Phase- 58 months (c) Evaluation & Reporting Phase- 01 month
12. Project oparational cost estimate: BDT 4160, 61, 00,000.00 13. Project Fundraising Needed by co-funding mechanism: BDT 4160, 61, 00,000.00 Sl. Total Project Cost Budget (cost in lac. Tk.) Grand Yr-1 Yr-2 Yr-3 Yr-4 Yr-5 Total 110387 77297.479 76146.2 76106 76123.2 416061 14. Project Beneficiary: 12, 09,330 Nos. of families & 2418660 adult peoples are employed under this Project Directly at the country Bangladesh. 15. Project Outcome: 2418660 adult entrepreneurs peoples earn 20000taka per Month minimum and Total return 2418660x20, 000tk./ x 483732lac per year and 2418660 lacs within 5 years. 16. Project concept: Designing Climate-Responsive Community resilience master plan and Complete Neighborhood Architecture Model with ‘Integrated Climatic Change Research and knowledge management Agriculture-based Green Housing Development Programs-project.