Mongla upazila (sub
The area of the town is 17.79 square kilometers (sq. km.) and it had a population of 39,387 as per the census in 2011 (population density 2,239 per sq. km.) According to local data and information, the population is around 67,000 now and it gets up to about 120,000 people due to seasonal migration.
Specialized tuk tuk solar auto transport
Specialized Riverside cycle transport
Smile & Ride
Human activities can cause salinization through the use of salt-rich irrigation water, which can be exacerbated by overexploitation of coastal groundwater aquifers causing seawater intrusion, or due to other inappropriate irrigation practices, and/or poor drainage conditions.
Container agriculture farming at salinity areas
Vertical Farming with Stackable Shipping Containers
There are hundreds of thousands of used, high-quality metal shipping containers taking up acres of storage land in port cities all over the world. Just sitting there. at Mongla
Interior-wise, any number of efficient-space designs are possible. Growing indoors where there are no drought, flooding, pests, human theft, or other concerns can be hundreds of times more efficient than conventional farming — and growing indoors means year-round crops. Thanks to solar-powered grow lights.
$26.81 lakh earned in five months from crab export
KHULNA, DECEMBER 03- The shrimp farmers here who counted suffered repeated losses due to virus attacks in farms and natural disasters are now showing greater interest in crab cultivation as it has proved to be more profitable than shrimp and its demand in the international market is on the rise.Visiting different upazilas, the UNB correspondent found crab farming expanded in Dacope, Botiaghata, Dumuria, Paikgachha, Koyra, Rampal, Mongla, Bagerhat Sadar, Sharankhola, Shyamnagar, Ashashuni, Kaliganj and Debhata upazilas due to high profit and less chance of virus attack.
According to Khulna Fisheries Office, over 6,989 mts of crab were produced on 28,546 hectares of land in Koyra, Paikgachha, Dumuria, Dacope and Botiaghata upazilas.
According to the Khulna office of Export Promotion Bureau, crab worth 26.81 lakh US dollars was exported in the last five months alone.
CLEAN MONGLA GREEN MONGLA PROJECT-CMGM
River Side Container home
Organic Vegetable Container Gardening
Make organic fertilizer form organic waste
- 1. Make organic fertilizer form organic waste
- 2. Household Compost Step Prepare a large container with cover and a drain beneath. Collect the food waste, cut into small size, filter the water. Input the food waste into the bucket, and add some sugar everyday (to reduce odor). After 2~3 weeks, you can discharge the waste out and cover it with leaves and soil in your back yard. After about one month, you can feel the warming on the top of your compost, repeat the steps of above and continue to stack up.
- 3. Household Compost Remark: Regularly discharge the brown water (liquid fertilizer). After several month (2~3 in summer, 4～6 in winter), the compost can be use as conditional soil. Ventilation can avoid odor, coffee grounds or tea leaves are good deodorant. It takes about 1 month period to achieve initial stage, so we recommend you prepare two or more barrels.
- 4. Natural Compost in Farms Step Pile up the animal excrements, agricultural waste, food waste and other organic matter to about one meter to one and half meter high. Constantly re-pile the compost to maintain the high temperature and supply of oxygen. Repeat step 2 for 2~3 month and the ripened compost will be generated. It can be use as organic fertilizer in your farm.
- 5. Natural Compost in Farms Remark Microbes in the compost will begin to reproduce, decompose, and the heat generated by microbial activity will warm up the compost to 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. Many farmers dispose the food waste as organic fertilizer and resulted in bad smell, it is because without the hightemperature sterilization process, the food waste will generate many pathogens and odor during decomposition.
- 6. CFT Fertilizer Machine Steps: Use shatter to cut the waste into smaller size material. Input shattered material into the CFT fertilizer machine. Add CFT enzymes (formula) and start operation. Wait for 1~3 hours for reaction complete. Discharge the reacted material, use them after cooling.
- 7. CFT Fertilizer Machine Remarks: Animal manure can be inputted without shattering. Moisture content should be at least 50% for enzyme reaction. Various fuels can be used for heating, ex: gas, waste oil. If end product is not going to use immediately, we recommend you to (sun) dry it before storage.
- 8. CFT Fertilizer Machine You can make your own organic fertilizer from organic wastes (ex: straws, vegetables, manure, .etc) in very short time by using CFT fertilizer machine. It can help farmer to cut the cost of chemical fertilizer and reduce the cost of cultivation. If you want to know further about CFT Fertilizer Machine, please email us , thank you.
Organic Fertilizer Production 1. Feeding Hopper and Conveyor 2. Bucket Elevators 3. Crushing Machine & Filter Cloth 4. Screw Conveyor 5. Pan Granulators 6. Bucket Elevator 7. Rotary Dryer and Burner 8. Rotary Cooling Drum 9. Bucket Elevator 10. Rotary Screen 11. Bucket Elevator 12. Hopper Feeder & Rotary Valve 13. Filling, Weighing and Packing 14. Forklift